• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always Remember

I don't think I can say much more than I did last year and the year before, but I will always remember 9/11. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims and their families who are still in pain, missing their loved ones eleven years later.

My little brotehr and I the weekend before 9/11. We went to the Staute of Liberty and Ellis Island for the first time.

The new Freedom Tower, slowly being built.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!