• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, October 26, 2009

He's Home!!!

Ryan is officially in Quantico!

First Deployment = OVER!

I cannot believe it.

I got my first phone call since September 28th this morning. He had to borrow his Sgt's phone since he didn't get his yet, but it was so so so good to hear his voice!!!! I got all teary. Now I somehow need to get to Friday so I can SEE HIM!

Is it Friday yet?!?!

I'll write more later, just had to share!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you! It just gives me butterflies that this is going to be me...soon...hopefully! You'll make it until Friday, you made it this long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!