• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heard from Disney!!

I can now officially add input on the Disney part of my blog! I have been meeting my mom for lunch at the Church office where she works every week day I am home really and yesterday while we were eating I got a phone call from a number I didn't know. It was someone from Disney! I now know where I am officially working. I will be an Innoventions Employee in Epcot!!


http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epfw-innoventions.htm (Click the link to learn more!)

Innoventions is a pavilion at Epcot in Walt Disney World, Florida. It focuses on technological advancements and their practical applications in everyday life. Innoventions is a portmanteau of the words "innovation" and "invention". (Thank you Wikipedia!)


They said with my theatre background I was a good candidate to work there. I will get a pay raise as well, not much but I will take it! And I will be in an airconditioned building! Yes! I get groups of 10-3o people and I do the exhibit with them and help them learn, so I will have packets to memorize on stuff like hurricanes, recycling, fire safety etc... So I am pretty excited. I got a raise and I didn't even get there yet. Haha.


Ryan and I had an interesting, long argument yesterday. Lots of stuff, not airing dirty laundry here. But I sent two packages and he still has yet to recieve mine!!!! I tracked my previous package and it reached base on July 26th, sent on the 20th, and he has yet to get it. So I am a bit nervous. But I was upset yesterday in this argument again. I hate fighting with him so much and it was so silly. We are ok now, we fixed things and compromised (aka I gave in mostly) but I really hate that we had such an intense fight over it! Ugh.


Anyway, we talked briefly today and it was amazing. He said tomorrow he is going to CALL me. To quote him, "Yes call, like on the phone." I am so excited.



Oh and my Mom got me this t-shirt, I absolutely love it...



Blocked out Ryan's last name for safety, but there it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!