• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

Thank you to my husband who has served his country and is currently serving in Afghanistan.

Thank you to my grandfather who served in the Pacific Campaign of WW2.

Thank you to my grandfather who served in Japan during the Korean War.

Thank you to my uncle who served in the Navy.

Thank you to Ryan's grandfather who served in the Air Force.

Thank you to Ryan's uncle who served in Desert Storm.

Thank you to all Veterans. Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, and your amazing and upstanding moral character. Whether you served one term or five, whether you deployed or served stateside, whether you were active duty or reservist.... thank you thank you thank you. We could not live the lives we do without your sacrifice.

Thank you.

Source




Also, my husband and I were selected to be finalists in the Helzberg Diamond We Just Click Photo Contest. If you could vote for us I would really appreciate it! You can vote once per day here.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!