• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Note to Self


Note to Self: When respraying cologne on the last shirt your husband wore before deploying be careful not to overdo it and let your bedroom smell like a shrine to Ralph Lauren. You won't be sure if your eyes are watering from nostalgic tears or fumes. 

Not too much longer now. 

 

4 comments:

  1. I did the exact same thing the week after my husband deployed. I could smell it all over the house and I would burst into tears at random times because of it. I had to take it out of our room because it was too strong and made me nauseous.

    I hope you're doing okay otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who who resprayed cologne during a deployment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. normally i don't overspray, but i do have a tendency so spray it here and there which in turn lands in my mouth…lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I may or may not have done that before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!