• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, November 10, 2013

238 Years (and lookin good!)


Happy Birthday US Marine Corps! You look good for 238! I hope all the Marines out there have a wonderful day. Ryan and I talked today and he told me he got to have two beers and a cigar to celebrate the birthday so he was a very happy camper.

Naturally I hope my two favorite Marines have a wonderful birthday. Semper Fi Poppy and Ryan!


Since Ryan isn't home this year we obviously will not be attending a ball this year, but if you want to look back at some past celebrations we attended they're all linked here

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!