• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, October 11, 2013

When it Rains

It pours.

And I don't just mean the weather. 

I know I haven't blogged a lot lately. I'm working again with hopefully back pay coming later, but no paycheck in sight. I pulled my back out and may have a herniated disc but won't know for weeks. Lots of pain meds. Luckily my mom is here this week. 

For other reasons too. We have a lot going on in my mom's family right now. I don't want to go into detail yet even though some if you know. Thank you for all the kind words you have sent my way. 

Please pray for my family. We desperately need it right now. It feels worse without Ryan here to lean on but I know he's sending lots of love across the world to me. So please, send prayers, karma, good thoughts or whatever you believe. We need it. 

Thank you all so much. 



 

3 comments:

  1. I am certainly sending prayers your way! I am so sorry you are facing some challenges. I hope things start to look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you sweet Lady ! If can do anything at all please let me know! Sending big hugs your way! Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, I hope you feel better and things will go your way! Keep your head up!


    Link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!