• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, March 15, 2013

DWMM Days 12-15




I know I know, I am behind again. Sorry!

Day 12: Episode that scared you the most

Across the board I think for everyone.... Blink. The first time I ever saw it one part made me scream out loud and made my husband jump!

Day 13: Favorite Theme Song

 Honestly they are all similar but I guess Season 2 stands out a bit for me.

Day 14: Character you like that everyone else hates

Martha Jones! Please, if you hate her, read this link. It explains it all perfectly on why it is absurd to hate her!


Day 15: Most Annoying Character

See Day 03. I'm sticking with that. I don't care for the least favorite categories.

Link up and join the madness!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!