• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

This is the first Good Friday I have ever had to work. Ever. So not liking this. I miss being able to go to the children's passion play, the solemn 3pm mass, and the 7:30pm Living Stations of the Cross. We may, just may, make it to Jersey in time for hte Living Stations, but not looking good.

My boss is trying to let me go early so I can go pack with Ryan and start the drive North, but if we inch too close to rush hour we're both just going to be tired and cranky in the car way longer than necessary.

Oh, and Happy Earth Day as well.

One week til the Royal Wedding.

Still pending.

And then, there is this video. It may or may not have just made my morning!



I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome! My favorite part is definitely the glow sticks. Lol.

    Happy Good Friday, and Earth Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was great - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You always have the best YouTube videos :) Thanks for sharing.
    I think my favorite part was the guys dancing on the rock- cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the video earlier this morning and completely cracked up... hope you guys make it out of town before the massive DC traffic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!