• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Annoyed

Ok maybe beyond annoyed. How about pissed? This is a rough month for me and Ryan and this whole seeing weekends thing is failing miserably. So he has duty Valentine's Day so I won't be seeing him at all that weekend. I am going to DC the 9th and 10th briefly for a marriage counseling thing through the Corps, but he was supposed to come up this weekend so we actually can have some time together. Surprise surprise he just texts me saying he has snow duty and his SSgt won't let him come. I just hate getting my hopes up and having the Corps once again dash them.

So we get one night in the middle of the week, after work and before the counseling then I drive back to Jersey. I won't be seeing him again until after the 19th probably. Unless it snows again that weekend too. So three days in all February? Awesome.

We were texting this morning about being apart and he said I seem not bothered at all by it and that I don't care. I told him me crying and whining isn't going to help anything. I know he is working two jobs and it is hard and I understand and respect that. Then he found out he has snow duty this weekend.

I just want to see my fiance. Is that too much to ask?

Apparently it is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Allie, I totally understand your frustrations. Frank just informed me that after he gets back on the 19th, he will be in the field the 24-26 and at Fort Bragg from March 5-27. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one having a hard time with this! Stay strong girl! I'm here if you need to talk or vent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!