• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, December 3, 2009

6 Days!

It is official. Ryan will be here in Disney in six days!!!!!!!!!!! He told me the other night and I am so excited. My family will be here in one week and I will have everyone who matters most to me in a place that means so much to me. Words cannot describe how hapy all that makes me.

I am still pretty sick on and off. I had the heida scan thing done yesterday. I got injected with a nuclear isotope and laid under a huge box thing for about three hours. Then I got another medicine that made my gall bladder squeeze which felt bizarre. You wouldn't expect lying still for so long would make you sore, but it did. I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic on tv and Wife Swap (some people in this world...).

My stomach still hurts and I have been nauseous, and worse, for days. I just cannot wait for this all to be figured out and over. I cannot wait until I do not need percocet to sleep or I can keep food down or eat whatever I want whenever I want. To not be in pain. It will be amazing. I go back to the doctor on Monday and I hope they finally have something to tell me!

6 Days. I just need to make it six more days and I will be with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!