• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, August 10, 2009

Here we go again...

I am just really cranky today and frustrated.

And no, not just in THAT way.

But on an awesome note he did call me Friday while I was on the train to NYC and I got to talk to him for about half an hour. He said later I sounded distracted but that was because I had about 35 people listening in!!! My seatmate asked me when I hung up, "Do you care about someone in the military?" Of course I replied yes, that my boyfriend was in Iraq. And she put her hand on my shoulder and smiled and said, "I wish him well. Good luck to you both."

Sometimes strangers can surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!