• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, March 10, 2013

eShakti Love

I have sung the praises of eShakti before (here and here) and once again they have asked me to review their new spring arrivals. eShakti has always been a favorite of mine because of the customization options they have. Have you ever seen a dress and thought, "I'd totally get it, but the neckline/sleeve/hem/color isn't right." Well this site is your solution. With a plethora of dresses in many styles and sizes (0-36W) you also have the option to customize.

In my pre-surgery days I had a terrible time with finding a dress to fit me. If I fit my chest, the rest of me swam in the dress, if I fit from the chest down the zipper wouldn't even close. Customizable dresses change that. You can enter in your own measurements to literally have the dress made for your body. They also have the standard number sizes you can pick from if you just want it as is. Add a cap sleeve, half sleeve or full length sleeve. Change the neckline to a deeper or more modest V, make the hem above, at or below the knee... it is whatever makes YOU comfortable.

The newest addition to the site is a cute collection of bridesmaid dresses, so any ladies planning a wedding should check them out. Their spring collection is adorable, 1950s and 1960s retro inspired dresses and more! Check out this wonderful dress I just picked out and plan on wearing as soon as the warm weather hits Eastern North Carolina... which may be this week if we are lucky!

Sorry, I am obviously not much of a model, but bear with me.







This last one was my favorite. My husband is a patient man! I love how comfortable this dress is and it is so classically beautiful. The colors are perfect for spring and summer heat and I know I will be wearing my new beauty quite a bit.
And here are some of my other favorites:
Belted corset style chambray dress



 
Knotical chevron knit top

 



 
 Follow eShakti on Facebook and Pinterest for more deals and sneak peeks.

Never shopped eShakti before? All new customers can receive $25 off when they register. And if you enter in the special discount code MYMRNENDME you will receive 20% off your order, now through March 20, 2013... go pick out something nice (:


Disclaimer: I was given a dress to review from eShakti but all opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way. Note: Code has to be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box. No Minimum Order Value. The discount code is not case sensitive. The code can be used any number of times until the validity period. This code can be clubbed with any other gift coupon or gift card in the same order. This discount code is not applicable on our Overstock category. Not applicable on previous purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!