• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

eShakti Review

Recently I was contacted by an amazing site for a blog review and I eagerly jumped at the chance! eShakti is a unique women’s apparel store online that allows custom changes in the style of the garment – sleeve, neckline, length can all be changed by the customer to her preference.



You can order clothing in the standard S, M, L, XL etc (0-26W is their selection) or you can customize the garments to fit your shape! As someone who has always been curvy/top heavy I find it immensely difficult to find clothes that fit both my chest and my waist, if I fit my chest it is too big on my waist and if it fits my waist that thing will not zip all the way up! So this site is a godsend for those of us who have more tempermental body types.



All clothes, including the custom designs, are shipped within three days to the US and Canada. These clothes aren't the average dresses in your local stores either. They have an array of unique designs that stand out thanks to their print, embroidery and fabric texturing choices.



Everything is always in stock. Every garment, every size, every color, every time.



Shakti means power in Sanskrit. eShakti therefore means the power of the Net. They believe the internet empowers customers and helps companies be customer-centered. Pretty awesome right?



My dress is super soft and comfortable. It is fit to me. I picked that I wanted the side zipper and knee length. I picked my color and my size to my body measurments. I can wear it as is or throw on a fun belt or even a blazer to wear it all to work.



It was a little chilly last night but I had fun taking pictures in my new dress! Thank you eShakti! I am not much of a model (and thanks to work only photographing at night makes me look extra white!) but I higly recommend this site to all of my readers. Especially since you receive 50% off a gift cards and 60% off your purchases until Christmas Day AND free shipping! Go check them out (:



Note: I was given a garment of my choice from the site for my review of the product. All opinions are strictly my own and I was not offered monetary compensation for this review. Thank you eShakti for contacting me for this and to Carrie for being my photographer.

3 comments:

  1. great review. love the dress and you look great in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful and so are you!
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!