• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, March 29, 2013

DWMM: Favorite Guest Star



Day 29: Favorite Guest Star

It may be a crossover thing for me, but I LOVE Mark Williams (aka Arthur Weasley) as Rory's Dad Brian.

 Oh, and if you really want to cry... watch this video. It is what happens to Brian after Amy and Rory leave. Narrarated by Arthur Darvill in storyboard form.



Who is your favorite guest star?
 

2 comments:

  1. He was a great character and that video makes me tear up every time I watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked him solo, too. I have never seen that video before and I have wondered about Brian ever since Amy and Rory left. Thanks for the closure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!