• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, March 21, 2013

DWMM: Favorite Couple



Day 21: Favorite Couple

This one was hard for me. I love two couples for very different reasons. I love Ten and Rose because I thought their relationship was awesome. I really loved how they worked together and complimented one another. I cried during Doomsday. But... one couple proved their love over and over again in a way I cannot ignore.





Amy and Rory. They really and truly loved each other and time and time again they sacrificed everything to be together. They became family to the Doctor and in the end I sobbed like a baby when it was time for their goodbye. All companions eventually leave, theirs did hit me hard. I loved their bond. I thought they were hysterical at times and I saw an incredible and believable love there. So, Rory and Amy win.

Who is your favorite couple?


2 comments:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!