• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, January 25, 2013

Beach in January

Last week the weather was so gorgeous we took Rylie to the beach with our friends Ben and Chelsea and their dog Boomer. The dogs had a blast running on the sand and Rylie was in the water whenever we let her! Although it was in the 70s the water was still a but cold for the likes of us, but I did allow my feet to go numb so Rylie could go in a bit! Although it is absolutely frigid now (and all this week) it is supposed to be in the 70s again next week. Fingers crossed!

Here are some pictures. It looks cloudy but it cleared up off and on and was still warm! We stayed until the sun almost set and it started to cool off!











1 comment:

  1. I love going to the beach in the colder months. I was just thinking that I should make the drive to sit in the sand and watch the waves. It's like therapy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!