• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catch Up - Thanksgiving 2012

Blogger Fail. What else is new?

Sigh.

Anyway, this year for Thanksgiving we went down to Ryan's family in South Carolina. We ate way too much delicious food, watched the Gamecocks defeat Clemson for the fourth year in a row and helped decorate for Christmas. We had a wonderful time relaxing with family and definitely need to start that diet after the holidays now...

As usual these two were no help at all on the drives and just slept :P


FOOTBALL and Wings! Perfect for a rivalry game!











I have to update again, about holiday plans and my brief stint as a TV extra, but another day. I did manage to do a guest post for A Boy, A Girl and the Marine Corps, so please read it and let me know what you think! It is my deepest post in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!