The German word Liebster (pronounced LEEB-ster) means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcoming. The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
Ok, here are the questions Sarah had for me....
1. What is your greatest fear?
It is silly and overly common but, death. My own, someone close to me, anything. The idea terrifies me and has since I was a small child. I have faith and what comes after death is a little frightening as the unknown, but the process itself has me shaking in my boots.
2. Describe yourself in three words.
Actress, Blogger, Quirky
3. What is your favorite passage of Scripture?
Mark 10: 6-9
God made them male and female in the beginning, at creation. That’s why a man will leave his father and mother and will remain united with his wife, and the two will be one. So they are no longer two but one. Therefore, don’t let anyone separate what God has joined together.”
My husband always talks about this verse too (:
4. Name something that’s on your bucket list. Visit every continent on Earth (and in turn as many countries as possible). So far I have done North America, Europe and Australia.
5. Describe what a perfect day would look like for you.
Is it bad I think about that girl from Miss Congeniality? "Well, my idea of a perfect date would be April 23rd. Because it's not too warm or too cold, and all you need is a light jacket." ;) But in all seriousness any day I am with my family and friends is a perfect day in my book.
6. What is your favorite color?
Blue. I can get geeky and say TARDIS blue, but darker blues make it!
7. Share a brief testimony of how God is working in your life.
Gotta get with the heavy stuff huh? I know God is working in my life because I have my husband here and safe, my home, my bills paid, my pup cared for, my family safe and well and friends to keep me sane. If that isn't God working a miracle than I am not sure what is!
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
Tuscany. Hellooooo villa! :P
10. Name five things that make you smile.
My husband, the dup pup, my family, Doctor Who and being on stage.
11. Why do you write?
Originally to document my (then boyfriend now) husband's deployment and my life in Disney. Then our engagement and wedding, then married life and then living 3000 miles apart... many reasons all kind of meaning the same thing, to document life. And if my experiences help anyone else than that makes it all the better.
Now my 11 questions:
1. What is the latest TV show you love to watch?
2. Any addictions? (Not bad ones, more like foodstuffs you cannot ignore!)
3. Favorite item of jewelry (not counting wedding/engagement rings if you have them) and why?
4. You have to move out of the country, what country do you pick to live in?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your main strategy to calm yourself down when stressed or upset?
7. Do you reread books? Which ones can you read over and over again?
8. Preferred method of travel? (ie car, boat, plane, train etc)
9. What exotic pet would you love to own if care and safety were no issue?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Have you ever completed a project or recipe on Pintrest? How'd it go?
I am going to nominate:
Dani from Hard Corps Love
A Girl from A Boy A Girl and the Marine Corps: A Love Triangle
Mandy from Mommy Musings
LC at Faith and Deployments
Skinnie from Skinnie Piggie
Jordan from Southern Hospitality
Michelle from A'etonu Family Adventures
Ashley from The Gollaschs Adoption
And anyone else who wants to do it! (:
Since the 200 follower rule didn't count when I was nominated I am following in that vein! Can't wait to read your answers!