• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Busy!

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of blogging. With my last week of work and getting ready to PCS I have been swamped. I'm in NJ with the pup to see family before I move so Happy Easter!

I'd love a few guest bloggers for the next week. Wth moving I know blogging will be slim so of anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Send me an email at imyewneek@yahoo.com Any topic is great! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!