• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saint Patricks Day Parade

I cant believe it has been almost a week since I blogged. Wow. With all the paperwork back and forth between three states for the house, my uncle being in town, long walks to tire Rylie out and helping Carrie move I just failed to get to my laptop like I wanted to. I also had to upload tons of pictures to blog about what I wanted to blog about!

So let's go back a week to the Alexandria Saint Patrick's Day Parade! Carrie and I walked down and got a good spot on King Street and enjoyed the festivities.


Here we go!


OOH RAH!


Bundled up but the sun would appear later. And we were right in it!


Is it weird that I love bagpipers??


Hard Times Cafe horse unicorn


Irish Dancers


Bally shanners!


Rylie needs a sibling.... an Irish Wolfhound would be perfect!


Alexandria's finest


Post parade awesomeness


Music at Pat Troy's


Rewarded with Hard Cider!


Classic cars


DeLorean Love!


Flux Capacitor included!

Since there was drinking and not much eating we grabbed some lunch (and maybe another cider) before taking the pups for a walk. I am really going to miss Alexandria. I love living here. And I will miss my amazing neighbor and friend.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!