• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Minute Request

So Ryan and I are leaving Sunday for Myrtle Beach SC for a week. We are taking a much needed vacation after all the re-enlisting craziness and for the fact we have never really had a long vacation together. Any vacation time or holidays we have are spent between South Carolina and New Jersey visiting our families. This is a trip just for us. Us and the beach. I am so excited.

But in that excitement I forgot to ask for guest bloggers! If any of you can help me out and send some posts my way by Sunday I would REALLY appreciate it. I have a super easy and relevant topic for you to use too.... What is your dream vacation? In your post, write where you want to go, what you want to see, who you want to go with, what you want to eat... the choices are endless.

If any of you can help with this last minute request I will love you forever. Email entries to me at imyewneek@yahoo.com.

Thanks ladies!

3 comments:

  1. make sure you go to Senor Frogs! My favorite place EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can't get on together for you, no promises but I'll try :)
    I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!