• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 - A Photo that makes you angry/sad

Any photos that make me angry would be inappropriate to post on my blog (in my opinion) so I will post one that makes me sad.



Saying my last goodbye to Ryan before he left for Iraq. I sometimes find it hard to believe that one of the most painful moments of my life was caught on film (or digital) but I am glad that looking back I have it. I honestly felt the most heartbreaking sorrow in that moment and such fear... it was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I hope I never will have to again.

___________________________

I got my nails done today and I am happy with them! Yay! Now Ryan and I are going to head to this Greek restaurant on King St I have been dying to try so I am pretty excited. We were up til almost 2am watching the DVD of our wedding we just got in the mail from my mom's friend Ann Marie. It was very sweet, I cried more watching it I think than I did on the wedding day! And we have all the amazing speeches... the homily, best man, maid of honor, my dad, Ryan's grandfather... all on tape.

And we ordered our thank you notes today. Progress!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for progress! I definitely remember when I said goodbye to Mr. M when he went to Iraq and it was one of the most painful things I've ever had to do. Thankfully I have a while before I have to do it again! Have a great and happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!