• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 13

Day 13 - A Fiction Book

Just one??? I can't choose! I love a lot, I am a shameless fiction reader. Harry Potter, (and I hate to admit I read Twilight too...), Lamb the Gospel According to Biff Christ's Childhood Pal, and if you want some awesome books by British or Irish authors I recommend Cecilia Ahern (If You Could See Me Now, P.S. I Love You...) and the books Amanda's Wedding and Talking to Addison.

Just if you need some suggestions!

Tonight my good friend Kristin, who is back from Chicago for two months, came to see the apartment. We had some awesome Thai food and then went to see Eclipse. It is a small theatre on King St in Alexandria and with active duty discount tickets were $7! Then the catch, you have to buy one drink (alcoholic or not) with each ticket. A $4 soda or $6 beer suddenly makes it all not quite so cheap. But it is still a cool theatre, older and they didn't start the movie until we were all seated inside and ready!

One more day, than the weekend!!! Saturday the family is coming down with Fernando and I am pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!