• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 10, 11, 12 geeze I am behind!

Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago

Not too much has changed right?


At a park in NJ when I was a wee one!

Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently

This is the most revent picture on my laptop, it is from when Ryan and I went to VA Beach over Memorial Day weekend.

Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy
I am a guest blogger for Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots this weekend... make sure you check it out! I hope I do her blog justice, I am on draft 5 already! Wish me luck!

And welcome new followers! I got so excited to see you (:

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!