• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My First Blog Awards!!!

I have to thank Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend for giving me my first blogging award. And not just one, but two!!! I am so extremely touched and honored, it is amazing knowing people read and care and are out there. So thank you so much Katie.



The first one is the Beautiful Blogger Award. I have to list seven things about myself and pass it on to seven other people. Ok, so seven things about me.

1. I am getting married in 17 days!!! Holy Cannoli!
2. I have a huge fruit addiction, especially to those of the berry variety.
3. I read way too much. I can go through a book a day if I have the chance.
4. Sometimes I care way too much what others think, but I am working on it.
5. My dream dog is an Irish Wolfhound. Ryan said no :P haha
6. More than anything I want to act... be in theatre/film/tv, in any form. Actually I would be just as happy behind the scenes as in front of them. I haven't given up yet.
7. If I can't act or be involved in that field in any way, I would love to go back to school to become a pastry chef.



The second is the Sunshine Award, given to bloggers that inspire others and show positivity and creativity. I have to cheat and give both awards to the same seven. Here I go! (Some may have already received it but I am going to post it for them again if so!)

1. My Mom Mother of the Bride
2. Laura Poland Adventures
3. Sam Scientist. Gamer. Geek.
4. Nicole Something Beautiful
5. Christina C&C Aubel
6. Karie Wife of a Wounded Marine
7. Expat Girl The Sand is Different Here

Thanks girls! I always follow your blogs and I look forward to what you write. Thanks again Katie.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Als :) Thanks hun! I've been meaning to update soon but I haven't been able to. I guess I should do that now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!