• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Want it Wednesday 3




For this Wednesday I am going away from technology and fashion and going right to Mother Nature herself. I hope this isn't too strange to want, but I want it to be sunny on my wedding day. It can be cool or hot... though cool may be more comfy in my dress and the guys in their blues! But I want sun. I want pictures of us in the sunlight, maybe a perfect sillouhette shot like the one I found. I just hope it doesn't rain (or heaven forbid snow) and it is just a beautiful May day. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!