• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Hunt: Update

So I sent Ryan 10-12 links today of apartments/condos I found. He picks one to go visit today... the others were too small or too far or too "expensive" (as in we can afford it but he prefers to do something cheaper). I am just getting kind of frustrated!

Now this place I could not find any reviews on the first time around. I got curious and tried again when he called me. Well I found it. NOT good. I think the apt website purposely lists their address and name slightly differently so you can't connect the dots. Let's sum it up; roaches, no hot water, electric goes out, old appliances, and an A/C unit in one of the apartments catching fire two months ago because it was old and faulty. Also terrible management who take forever to get anything fixed and say everything is a maintenance problem so it is up to them to fix it, not management.

Ryan says, "So, do you not like this place and want me to keep looking?"



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!