• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's here!

I leave for Disney tomorrow!!! The car is packed and Mom and I leave in the morning. We are driving down to Virginia and getting on the Auto Train for a seventeen hour train ride... with my car on board. We even have snuggies for the ride! I arrive in Orlando on the 18th and get a day to veg, then move in the 19th and 20th. Eek! I have that whole nervous first day of college feeling again. I hope I like my job, my room mate, my apartment, etc... I cannot believe it is here already.

Tomorrow Ryan mentioned he has a possibly dangerous operation. Please keep him in your prayers if you can. I am pretty worried. I got to talk to him on the phone Friday, which was amazing, and Saturday we missed one another, but this morning I did get a call from his aunt and found him on facebook chat at around 9am. So... yes. I don't know when I will get internet access again so I am going to be worrying for quite a bit. I hope he will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!