• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I arrived!

I am basically almost all moved in, but I have NO INTERNET! *dies* I have been struggling with that. Mainly it is because it is the primary way I talk to Ryan so it has been sucky. Basically the people in the apartment before me stole the modem! So hence the no internet. They should be in within the next day or two to fix it. Just a heads up, then I can write about my new life in Disney thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!