• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, July 13, 2009

Totally worth waking up at 7:30am for...

I got a phone call at almost 7:30 am from Ryan's mom saying he was online and to sign on. I did and I got to talk to him on facebook for 15 minutes and I had an email waiting! He is training on base for awhile and told me about the weather. It is insanely hot, like when you open an oven door, all the time. And the sand is like fine powder and it gets everywhere. Apparently they changed up the teams again but he said his is still the best. He couldn't tell me who was where for security online, but I hope it's good! And he said I knew people on it. So fingers crossed.

7:42am Ryan
have a great day sweetie ill be thinking about you when i see the stars tonight

Hopefully I'll have at least one star to look at to think of him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!