• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veteran's Day

I know as a Military Spouse Blogger this is one of the big days people blog about... but I don't think I can say any more this year than I have in previous years. Thank you to my husband for being willing to do what you do. Thank you to my grandparents, uncles, inlaws, friends... all of you amazing men and women who do this often thankless job because your heart motivated you to do so. I cannot tell you how many times my husband has gotten flustered by someone thanking him for his service, but I know it touches him deeply when someone does.



Source
So thank you to all the Veterans who have served this great nation.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post :) I understand the gratitude and the deeper meaning behind this day to us. I am the wife of a Navy sailor. This has been our life for 14 years. Thank you to your husband and your family for their service. :)
    http://livingthisimperfectlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!