• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 

My Mom before I existed, about the same age I am now, we look so much alike!
My mom is an amazing woman. I am so thankful I have the relationship I do with her. I can call her and talk to her about anything. She gives the best advice and is easily considered my best friend. My teenage years had some rocky moments but we survived stronger than I ever expected. For all the sacrifices, the sleepless nights, the heartache, the laughter, the tears, the tantrums, the fights, the phone calls, the holidays, the birthdays, the heart to hearts..... thank you. For putting up with me, loving me, and being the best mom in the world.

Stefan's JROTC Ball March 2014

And you had a pretty great teacher too. Babci, I am so blessed to still have a grandmother at my age and I am thankful for that every day. I love our weekly check ins via the phone and I am always so happy to have the chance to visit you and Poppy. Thank you for helping raise me into the woman I am today and for doing such an awesome job with my mom too. Also my godmother, my aunt Eileen, even though she is far away (California) I am glad to have the relationship we do, she reminds me so much of my mom too!
Thanksgiving 2012
I also have a wonderful mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law, Skeetsie. Thank you for welcoming me into your family and being such a big part of our lives.
 
I am very blessed indeed.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!