• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, December 13, 2013

Homecoming Photos

Here they are!!! Kaylah from Laure Love Photography did a fantastic job once again. I also just made our Christmas cards featuring these pictures... fingers crossed they arrive in time for me to send them out. I am so so behind this year. No cards, no presents, no tree... at least we have an excuse! (:

Enjoy the pictures. I sure have! I cannot wait for our prints to arrive!






















Complete happiness.

We are slowly getting back into a routine, a few snags here and there but nothing too terrible. I did catch a horrendous cold yesterday but hopefully the medicine the doctor gave me will zap that fast! Our main missions at the moment, in no particular order are; to get the hubby a passport, figure out a trip, decorate for Christmas, get Christmas presents, and various other things!

Happy happy happy.




Edit 12/15/14 PERSEC

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the homecoming. It's so wonderful you are all together for the holidays. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun trip planning!!!! I'm glad he's home too, but yay for fun vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joys in my eyes for you that you have your husband home safe. Have wonderful holidays, together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one of you holding the sign and the one of your silhouettes are my favorites! But they're all awesome. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!