• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Beaufort Bike Tour

So I'm almost a week late but last week Nicole (whom many of you know from her old blog Flip Flops and Combat Boots) organized one of her monthly girls day activities. I was finally off work to go and we ended up doing a Hungry Town Bike Tour of Beaufort. It was so much fun!

I hadn't been on a bike in years but the perks to being near the coast is everything is flat! I had a little trouble getting going whenever we stopped and started again (especially with back pedaling to brake!) but it was fun!



 




After awhile we stopped and had a delicious lunch of gourmet sandwiches snacks and wine! They had a gorgeous set up right near the boat house and we all were super happy with the food!

 


 After lunch we road back along Front Street and marveled the houses we couldn't afford. 


I had an awesome time and I was super happy to get out of the house, do something and meet new people. Thanks for planning it Nicole!

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a really fun time! I haven't been on a bike in forever, I know I'd have a lot of stability issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!