• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Layout and Design by Kayti Designs

As you can see my blog has undergone a makeover! I am pretty excited, I absolutely love how it turned out.

Back when I lived in Virginia I met Kayti through my old job. Eventually I PCS'ed and we kept in touch and I was so happy to learn she quit her job to start her own full service graphic design studio! I love her work and via facebook I have been stalking following her designs ever since.

When I was debating revamping my blog she eagerly offered her assistance. In her own words, "I am a full service graphic design studio - but my main love is character and blog design - I love designing for women and children the most." As you can see from the Allie on the header and signature she is pretty good at it too! She is able to capture your likeness and personality in a really wonderful way. I remember early on we were talking about how a lot of bloggers use pin ups for their designs, which I love, but it just didn't seem to fit me. I am awful at being flirty and sexy is way left field for me, so I just didn't feel like a pin up would work for me as much as I love them. But talking to Kayti in my vague "Not too sexy but not overly conservative... maybe somewhere in the middle. Just fun?" rambles she nailed it.

Aside from my blog please check out her website for more examples of her awesome work: kaytidesigns.com She is also on Twitter as @KaytiDesigns and of course Facebook.

Now here is the super part.... if you are looking for a blog revamp/design Kayti is offering a 25% DISCOUNT to any My Marine and Me readers who contact her and mention my name or blog! So do it! Kayti is familiar with both WordPress and Blogger platforms and she is wonderful to work with. Her designs are terrific and she works quickly and efficiently. Go check her out, you won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! It looks so cute and it's so perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog design looks great! I love the sassy little girl! :)

    I put your button on my blog! Thanks for offering to swap! When you get a chance, you can grab my code on my blog! www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!