• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, March 18, 2013

DWMM: Favorite Actress



Day 18: Favorite Actress

This one is probably a DUH for most of you who have read my blog lately... or just know me in general.


Catherine Tate is hilarious. I adore her and want to be her friend. But she also brings emotional depth to Donna Noble and can make you tear up as much as she can make you laugh hysterically. Donna Noble, saving the universe by shouting at it. Who is your favorite? Link up!



1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!