Recently I was contacked by the Zebra Pen Company to review and sample their products. They have been in business for over 110 years and their products work wonderfully in the military field! Since my husband has switched to being a Ground Radio Technician he does a lot more paperwork than he did as a grunt. I gave him packs of pens and pencils to take into work to get a wide sampled field.
Since men and women of the armed forces need a durable pen to carry in the pen pocket on their combat uniform, the following were sent to us to review:
· G-301 (ARV $3.09 each) The first retractable steel gel pen offering a stylish design with world class quality.
· F-301 (ARV $2.77 each) Ballpoint pen featuring a contemporary stainless steel barrel with stylish design and world class quality. Features a non-slip grip for writing comfort and ease. The textured grip color corresponds to the ink color.
· M301 (ARV $2.69 each) A light-weight, yet durable mechanical pencil boasting non-slip grip ensures full writing control.
· Z-Mulsion Pens Emulsion ink is the perfect balance of oil and water. It is quick-drying and smear resistant while maintaining a brilliant and bold writing line. It is the best of a ball point and gel in one! Available in Z-Mulsion (MSRP: $1.65 each) and Z-Mulsion EX (MSRP: $2.25 each).
· NEW 301-A (ARV $3.29 each) The classic 301 steel ballpoint pen design, now with fashionable metal barrel colors.
· Daisies (ARV $3.75/5 pk) Ballpoint pen featuring floral designs in five vibrant colors.
The guys at my husband's shop LOVED them. Apparently they started hoarding them (including his Master Sgt with the mechanical pencils) and they were quickly all claimed. They are the only pens my husband will now use at work and I had to set some aside for him to us at home. They are durable, write extremely well, don't smear and they are replaceable! If for any reason they fail to operate the pens are able to be exchanged (as long as they are not abused or physically damaged).
Zebra Pen products can be found nationwide at Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and other office supply stores, discount chains, food and drug retailers, stationery stores and wholesale clubs. For more information on Zebra Pen products, programs and promotions, log onto www.zebrapen.com or visit its Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ZebraPenUS.
Now I have a pack of the Z-Mulsion Pens Emulsion Ink and the Daisies to give away. Sorry overseas ladies but this give away is for US readers only. There will be two winners, one for the Daisies and one for the Emulsion Ink.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Note: I was given the pens to review and give away but all opinions reflected in this post are my own (and my husband's and his Marines').