• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter - Catching up!

It has been a busy few days... lots to do around the house and I am sending job applications out like CRAZY. Keep an eye out for a few product reviews and other exciting things.

Also, did you enter my giveaway yet?? Go do it! I finally cracked and made a Blog Facebook page too... to follow along please like! I'll shower you with cookies... or virtual ones anyway!

For now I am going to post some pictures from Easter. My mom flew up to DC and we drove with Rylie girl to New Jersey to see our family. My grandparents knew I was coming, but they were surprised by my mom. It was so wonderful. So here are pictures of Babci and Poppy, my cousins Jill and Lauren, my mom and I, and of course Rylie girl.... she wins on photo count! Especially meeting her puppy cousin Cooper!
















Rylie LOVED Poppy. Anytime he was in the room she was right by his side. It totally melted my heart.... SO cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made a facebook page! I don't always get to get on blogger, but I do FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised Rylie loved Poppy...he's just so stinking cute!! Oh, since you met my monster, I can't wait to meet Rylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not Christian so I don't know much about Easter, but when do American Christain celebrate Easter? Here in Canada, Easter was celebrated a month ago, so I find it kinda odd that you are celebrating it now. Does the Easter holiday change dates every year?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!