• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He's Catching Up

My Vegas post will have to wait as today is a very special day...



Someone is having a birthday!!

Who?



That would be my husband!! He is finally caught up to me at the ripe old age of 24!



He is my hero, for all the right reasons.



Someday he will make a wonderful father.... (ok you have to cut him some slack, we were married maybe six hours at this point!)



He can be as dorky as I am and always makes me laugh. He is my best friend, now and forever.

Plus he has a way with animals...



... that just has to melt your heart! I need to get more pictures of him and Rylie when we are all together again. I bet cuteness will ensue!



(This was pre-Rylie when we dogsat for our neighbor)



He works harder (and crashes harder) than anyone I know.



And he is forever, my only one.


Happy Birthday my love! Even though we missed the actual day I am glad I got to have this weekend with you! I love you!




5 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love this! happy birthday to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I loved this post! Happy birthday to Ryan, and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!