I LOVE to travel, so when I saw this Fill in the Blank Friday, I honestly could not resist!
1. My favorite place I've ever travelled to is a toss up between Venice Italy and Stratford-Upon-Avon England.
Enjoying a Bellini... yum! And yes, I had my nose pierced all of college :P
With my friends studying abroad for Shakespeare in Performance
2. Ireland (not just Dublin), Poland, Africa, Chile, Costa Rica, Maldives, and New Zealand are places I would love to visit one day!
3. I pass the time on transportation usually reading a book or if it is too rough of a ride listening to music or talking to people.
4. My three must haves when I travel are most definitely my camera, chapstick, and a small notebook to write everything down I have seen or done. My Australia travel diary is pretty awesome!
5. My favorite travel companion is Ryan obviously, but we have yet to go out of the country together. Going out of the country the best was Sam when we went through Europe with our Girl Scout Troop!
6. The craziest thing that's ever happened to me whilst travelling is When I was studying art and history in the Mediterranean and we stopped at this rest stop in Greece. It was literally the only building in this valley in the middle of two mountains. A lot of people were 'bus sick' but I was ok. We had lunch and I ran to the rest room to come out and find my bus GONE. I was left behind! Another bus load of Brits were there and their bus driver contacted his company who contacted my bus driver's company who got my driver. They were back half an hour later luckily as my passport, luggage and everything except what was in my purse was on the bus! I told my professors "No more ouzzo at lunch" and was glad I did not get traded for a camel... the Brits were going to Turkey next and said I would earn at least that if I went along and got traded!
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried whilst travelling is crocodile chowder or Prairie oysters in Australia.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I would live in Italy. Hands down. Or Australia.
9. I have been to 18 states in the U.S. Plus one territory (St Croix). I need to get to the middle a bit still....
Check out the Places I want to go and the Places I have Been on Pintrest! I also may have a slight obsession with Tuscany.