• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursdayyyy

My husband will be home extremely late Friday night, actually Saturday morning really, and stay for two weeks. I AM SO EXCITED. I cannot wait to see him!!! Tomorrow night cannot come quick enough. Half an hour more at work now, swimming tonight, tv, phone call, sleep, work, bounce around in excitement after work, drive an hour then HUSBAND. (:

This week for the link up with Goodnight Moon I am going to go with a little Coldplay - Viva La Vida. It is the first concert Ryan and I ever went to together because... I won tickets on the radio! I was caller 14 or whatever it was, I was driving home from an audition and could not resist calling in. I was so excited I almost drove off Rhose Island Ave! That's why cell phone hands free laws are important :P



Coldplay is amazing to see in concert. They have tons of energy and each song is just so well done! The singing, the music, the effects... it is pretty sweet! They even had one stage in the audience about half way back on the right and other to the left on the lawn so tons of people got to be close!

Don't forget to enter my give away!!! Quite a few people entered yesterday which made me very excited. I will pick the winner tomorrow before I go to the airport to pick up my husband! GO Enter! Please (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!