• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's your song?

Wooo I am a little choked up. I just watched as Sgt Dakota Meyer became the first living Marine to receive the Medal of Honor since the start of this war. He went in to enemy fire five times to rescue wounded Afghan soldiers and Marines and to retrieve the bodies of his four team mates, because no one gets left behind. Because of him 36 people are alive today who may not have been and four Marines were able to be laid to rest with dignity and respect. God Bless Sgt Meyer, his team, and the men who lost their lives. Semper Fi



Link up with Goodnight Moon and share what music speaks to you this week.


1 comment:

  1. I love this song. I always jam out to it when I hear it on the radio lol. Great pick :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!