• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, July 8, 2011

Review: Semper Wifey Notecards




(My good camera battery died so these are from my point and shoot mini camera, sorry for the quality! The cards are great, my pictures not so much :P)

Recently I was asked to give my first review by Semper Wifey! I had this post started but with the craziness of getting orders this week I am sorry it has taken me so long to post it.

I received the cards very quickly in the mail and I thought they were so adorable. Her shipping was prompt and the cards looked terrific. She did mention she was getting a new printer so the name (not shown) on the back of the cards would be different, but I still thought they were great! I love the Toy Army Men and the sayings fit perfectly.

My family is huge on thank you notes and cards just to say hi, and I would use these without question. I think my Poppy (a one time USMC Sgt Major) would get a kick out of these, I think I may have to send him one. Even my husband, nosy man he is, couldn't help but peek over my shoulder when I got my package. He thought the cards were "pretty cool" and always observant, "Hey, the guy in the foreground on this card is on the background on this card!" Very true.

I know in a technologically strong age that "snail mail" and notes are slowly becoming a thing of the past, but I think the written word (vs the typed!) should continue! Send a card to someone! Everyone loves getting mail, I know I do, especially if it is not bills!

You can purchase your own cards at Semper Wifey's Etsy shop. A set of eight note cards is $12, and individual cards are $2.50 each, plus there is a third card that is not shown here. BUT, you lucky readers can get 15% off of your purchases, plus FREE shipping by entering the code SEMPER15. The shop celebration coupon will expire Friday, July 15.

Go support a fellow milspouse (: I highly recommend it! And feel free to leave some love here for her handiwork!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How CUTE! Thanks for reviewing because I probably never would have found her shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!