• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Song Link Up

I have heard this song a LOT this week, and it always makes me a little teary! Ever since the first time I heard it I thought it was terrific, but it has been playing on the radio almost every time I've gotten in the car this week. So here you go...



Join in the fun with Goodnight Moon.

More to come later!

2 comments:

  1. I love this song too! Isn't country music so soothing! The songs sing right to us, don't they!

    Thanks for linking up again;) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird how much I LOVE country but never seem to listen to it regularly. I think it reminds me of home too much.

    I love being able to get updated with country on your blog. :)

    Loved this song.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!