• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Josh and Richie Visit

Ok so this is a little late, but better than never!



Last weekend Ryan's best friend, and the best man at our wedding as you see above, was in town with his wife Richie. I was really glad Ryan got to have some time with Josh, it had been awhile since they saw eachother. With Ryan worrying about his re-enlistment and future and everything having his best friend around was something he really needed. They spent hours and hours talking and catching up and definitely made the most of a short visit. And I got some quality girl time with Richie.

Friday night I actually went out for a drink with my friend Kristin from college. She was in town from Chicago and it had been ages since I saw her. Two long, distatrous metro rides later I made it home where Ryan, Josh and Richie were enjoying a glass of wine! I was just a bit late! Oops. We had a late night and then went out for breakfast the next morning. Then Richie and I went for pedicures and to see Something Borrowed while the guys just had some down time to catch up.

Unfortunately they couldn't stay too long, they had to get to Nashville for Sunday and back to Louisiana to enjoy the rest of their pre-deployment time together... but I did manage to snag a few pictures before they left.




They always have at least one picture in this pose...





Ryan's re-enlistment ceremony is tomorrow! I am going to be the overly proud dorky wife with her camera ready (: I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend with good friends.

    Can't wait to hear about your husband's re-enlistment ceremony!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!