• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gabriel!

So do you remember a couple weeks ago when I mentioned my cousin Kim gave birth to a beautiful little boy named Gabriel? Gabriel was born with spinal bifida and has been an absolute trooper these past few weeks. Our family continually prays for this little miracle and are blessed to have him. I cannot wait to meet the little guy, shame he lives in Florida!

Anyway, my cousin took Gabriel to get some pictures taken but a woman named Amanda, who also has a son who was born with spinal bifida, born just five weeks before Gabriel. The photos are just absolutely stunning. Here is a sneak preview... all copyright to Amanda Kern.



Check her out here!




PS - Kim, I hope it is ok I shared, I just thought they were so beautiful! Let me know if you want me to take it down (:

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!