• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Link up with Goodnight Moon

Link up with Goodnight Moon



It's Your Love - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
aka our first dance at our wedding. Our wedding song.

Nothing but love for the husband today. My ranting and raving post below is all done because I just love him so much and I am frustrated.

This song never ever will fail to make me smile. At least a little.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVELOVELOVE this song!!!!!!! Truly I do! It's so romantic and I love all the words that are sang by both these love birds! I know every.single.word!

    I haven't heard this song in awhile, so thanks for linking it up this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great oldie! Thanks for sharing! You can't go wrong with a Faith Hill/Tim McGraw duet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this ALMOST was our first song. Such a great song. I saw them in concert together and they sang this song, of course. It made me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this song!! A favorite of the hubby and I! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful song! I love these two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!