Thursday, March 31, 2011
25 Facts About Me
I have seen a lot of bloggers doing this lately and since I don't have twitter (clueless on it!) I am going to jump on the bandwagon here! So, without further ado, my first 25 facts about me! Go link up (:
1. I am a righty and my husband says my right side is my “bad ass side”. Why? All my tattoos are on my right and when my nose was pierced it was also on the right!
2. Speaking of tattoos, I have two of them. I have a blue moon with two black stars on my right ankle and a four leaf clover on my back right hip.
3. I want another one but Ryan isn’t too keen on the idea!
4. I was born with jet black hair that turned brown and then red and then finally blonde before I was two months old. It has been blonde ever since.
5. Except for a month in 2008 when I dyed my hair red.
6. Since a month before my wedding I have had fake nails. Ryan loves them and fought me to keep them after the wedding as I didn’t care too much! So I have my pink and white gels still a year later!
7. My parents have a golden retriever named Princess Diana XIII. We call her Dippy. I am serious.
8. I just got my boobs chopped off. Ok not totally, but I did go from a 36DDD to a 36C. One week from today you can expect my before/after post as I will hit my 6 week mark finally!
9. I wear the same jewelry every day. Besides my wedding band and engagement ring I wear my class ring from college, claddaugh earrings, and a necklace my cousin gave me for Christmas.
10. I met my husband at a Saint Patrick’s Day party, which I love since I am a little bit Irish!
11. I love to travel. I have been to most of the eastern US as well as Canada, St Croix, the Bahamas, England, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and Australia.
12. One of my goals is to visit each continent at least once. 3 down, 4 to go!
13. I want to own an Irish Wolfhound or a Great Dane. Hubby wants a Yellow Lab. Guess who is not winning?
14. I started blogging once I joined my first Yahoo group USMC_Gals. I joined it in March of 2009 and my blog started that June.
15. Which means I have been blogging almost two years! Crazy!
16. My blog used to be called Disney and Deployed….
17. Because I worked at EPCOT as an intern for six months. Best. Job. Ever. I miss it.
18. I hate talking on the phone but I basically do that for a living.
19. I adore where we live. Old Town Alexandria has my heart and may have it forever.
20. Lucky me has three little brothers. Well, half brothers. Sean, Shane and Stefan. 17, 16, and 14. Seeing those numbers makes me feel old.
21. Photography is a growing interest of mine, I wish I were better at it.
22. If I could go back to school it would be for either pastry chef/culinary, ultra sound technician, or photography.
23. My degree was specialized in the theatre, I want to win an Oscar. Damn I miss acting.
24. In high school I did a lot of sports but wasn’t too good at any of them. Tennis, cheerleading, track and field, and swimming.
25. I have been to most of the east coast, but I need to see more of this country.