• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Office Gifts

My boss thought these were so hilarious she had to get them for me and my coworkers...





Its butt is a magnet so the paperclips stick! The front holds tape, then he has a pen in his mouth and more on the back of the toilet. Plus an area for post-its!

And they're in the company colors! I added the bow.

7 comments:

  1. Those are adorable? Do you by any chance know where she got them from? I have several people at work who would get a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops... supposed to be adorable!!!! not ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is the cutest things, ever. So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I wish my boss was that cool :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I replied in emails, but for those of you wondering they came from overstock.com I believe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!